Mumbai: To mark the release of Hotel Transylvania 3: A Monster Vacation on July 20, 2018 in collaboration with Sony Pictures, globally, Novotel hotels are curating in various activities and contest for everyone. This collaboration, is in line with Novotel’s family-friendly approach, will immerse everyone into the world of their favourite monster family.
In India, Novotel hotels are offering different experiences for the guests till July 30, 2018. Be it the digital screens, quirky table mats, movie posters in the lobby or elevator stickers; Novotel hotels across the country are celebrating the launch of the movie.
- Novotel Kolkata Hotels & Residences- On July 22, the hotel will be serving the movie-themed Sunday brunch where kids below 18 can eat for free. There will be a magic show, a selfie booth and props for everyone to enjoy
- Novotel Pune- The hotel will be placing movie themed table mats for Sunday brunches this whole month. All the kids will receive monster balloons and guests can also participate in the social media contest where tickets of Hotel Transylvania 3: A Monster Vacation can be won (visit the link: )
- Novotel Guwahati- A special kids’ menu has been curated to promote the movie
- Novotel Ahmedabad- Taking this collaboration ahead, the hotel has installed a family photo-booth in the kids’ area, window stickers and place mats in the restaurant-The Square. Stuffed toys have also been placed in the hotel to surprise kids at different touch points
- Novotel Hotels & Resorts Goa- The hotel has organised a movie screening for kids along-with games and fun activities throughout the hotel
- Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre – Sunday brunch on July 22 is being organised, themed around the movie
This will be followed be kids’ activities like tattoos, games, painting competition etc. Hotel will also host a week-long promotion in the cafe, where guest can enjoy movie characters bakery products
Globally, in select hotels, Novotel is offering fans of the movie the chance to stay in one of its themed-rooms branded with Hotel Transylvania 3: A Monster Vacation available between June 1 and September 30. This is a unique opportunity for children and adults alike to enjoy and share a fun family experience to remember. There is also a unique social media (Facebook and Instagram) contest for the guests staying at select Novotel hotels where a family of four gets to win a 3nights/ 4days stay in an AccorHotels property in Barcelona. They can win by taking family photos at the photo-booth at the hotel and submit their entries on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag- #NovotelFamily. The contest is valid till August 31, 2018 and winners for the contest will be announced on September 1, 2018 in Paris.
With Novotel, AccorHotels is giving everyone the freedom to enjoy their stay to the full. Through its multi-service offering, Novotel Hotels, Suites & Resorts offers stays that are tailored to both business and leisure travellers: spacious and adaptable rooms, a balanced choice of food 24 hours a day, meeting rooms, attentive and proactive staff, dedicated children’s areas, multi-purpose reception areas and fitness rooms.
With PLANET 21, AccorHotels’ sustainable development programme, Novotel is committed to looking after ‘People’ and the ‘Planet’. Novotel has more than 490 hotels and resorts in 58 countries ideally located in the heart of major international cities, in both business districts and tourist destinations.