Mumbai: Innovators and game changers of the MICE industry worldwide will congregate at the Shangri-La Hotel, Quingdao, from October 25 to 27 for the World MICE Day 2018 (WMD-2018).
Hosted by CCPIT (China Council for the Promotion of International Trade) Quingdao Chapter and organised by BIT Group Global in association with Technology Partner 31 Events and Airline Partner Air China, WMD-2018 will deliver three stimulatory days of learning, social networking, matchmaking and business opportunities.
This is the perfect platform to meet 2000-plus MICE industry professionals, 150-plus exhibitors and over 400 domestic and hosted buyers.
WMD-2018 will provide participants with unique networking opportunities to get connected with representatives of Convention and Visitors Bureaus (CVBs), decision makers, senior buyers and exhibitors from China and around the world.
Aimed at providing a professional communication platform for the MICE industry around the globe, WMD-2018 has invited world-renowned entrepreneurs, training experts and professionals from the MICE industry to share ideas and success stories, and guide attendees from domestic and overseas through the unique training events and sessions.
Participants of WMD-2018 will also be shown the emerging trends in the MICE industry, and experts from different countries will share their latest skills in transforming the MICE business by leveraging modern technologies.
The three-day event comprises six professional programs including Keynote Forum for government representatives, MICE Industry Forum for PXOs, MICE Organization Forum, MICE Partnership Forum, Technology and Innovation Forum and Training Courses. There will also be other exhibition and conference sessions which will provide an ideal platform to showcase new technologies and products in China.
WMD-2018 has invited world-renowned entrepreneurs, training experts and professionals from the MICE industry to share ideas and success stories and guide attendees
The MICE Leader Forum will be moderated by Xiaodan Mei, President, BIT Group Global. At the high end dialogue on ‘Global MICE Industry Trends’, Rob Davidson, Managing Director, MICE Knowledge, Krzysztof Celuch, CEO, Celuch Consulting and Tomasz Janczak, Founder, Chinese Outbound Travel will be panellists.
The session on ‘Understanding of MICE Policy’ will see Robert Vincze, Former Head of Congress (MICE) Tourism Department and Director, Slovak Convention Bureau along with Michael Schultz-Tholen, President, Bavarian Olympic Society and Founder Ambassador, Federation of International Polo.
At the Global Corporate Travel Forum supported by ACTE (Association of Corporate Travel Executives) Global, Martin Stevens, CEO, Forum Worldwide Travel and Events, will be in conversation with Benson Tang, Regional Director (Asia Pacific) ACTE.
On October 26, MPI (Meeting Professionals International) Belgium Chapter will present the Convention Venue Operation Forum, in which, a session on ‘How to Welcome International Exhibitions & Conferences into Your Destination?’ will be chaired by Mariska Kesteloo, President, MPI Belgium. The Next-gen MICE Leaders Forum will be chaired by Gebert Janssen, Lecturer, TIO University and Igor Kovacevic, CEO, Serbia Convention Bureau.
Huangdao District Promotion will host all delegates on the closing day of WMD-2018. A presentation by Huangdao Exhibition and Conference Office will educate participants on how to hold their next big event in Huangdao.
- Interactive Business Model: Close contact with over 400 overseas and domestic hosted buyers with 2000 trade visitors
- On-site procurement/contract signing: World-renowned conference organisations, industry associations, professional PCOs and PEOs will have necessary logistics available to finalise transactions and cooperation opportunities
- Silk Road Trade Relations: Great opportunities for establishing close relationship with partners from Silk Road Economic Belt, which will help expedite the process of developing the China market
- Product Exposure: Introduce and promote new products for existing markets or new markets as well as enhance brand and product visibility
- Concurrent Forum and Symposium: Be in the loop of China and international MICE trends and developments through the comprehensive topics covered in seminars, forums and conference
- Social Events: Various WMD-2018 social functions to network
- The MICE Gold Camel Award: Be in the running for the MICE Award, which will recognise the best exhibitors for the year
Quingdao, the host city of WMD-2018, is an important economic center and port along the east coast of China in the Shandong peninsula, and home to the world famous Tsingtao Brewery.
Destination Reporter is the Official Media Partner of WMD-2018.
Book a Stand: www.worldmiceday.com/BookAStand.asp
Apply for Hosted Buyer programme: www.worldmiceday.com/Hbapplication.asp